The purpose of this position is to direct staff and coordinate all phases of Dining Services in a way that ensures satisfied residents and guests through the delivery of efficient and friendly services.
- Manage staff of 65 employees and maintain operational policies and procedures.
- Recruit, hire, and train new staff
- Weekly scheduling and processing of vacation/personal requests.
- Manage payroll
- Maintain communication between D.R. Café, Bistro, Bar, Chef, and Kitchen Staff.
- Plan and implement Special Functions through-out the year.
- Order liquor (weekly) and review inventory (monthly).
- Ordering of supplies to include Uniforms, Computer Supplies, Linens, Flatware and Glassware, Dining Room Supplies, and Menus.
- Create and send out flyers for Holidays and events. Keep track of reservations for Holiday/Special Theme Parties.
- Support all food-related Activities Dept. Events and complete daily and weekly billing and reports ensuring accuracy.
- Bill residents for all events, parties, and food items they request.
- Work with residents planning PDR Dinners and various other parties in apts. and in Function Rooms.
- Ensure computer programming and maintenance are updated and good working order
- Promote a positive, team-oriented work environment.
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards and high levels of resident satisfaction.
- Manage employee issues or concerns in a timely manner.
Physical demands of position:
- Ability to move intermittently through the workday. Walking, standing/stooping, bending, pushing in chairs, and climbing stairs.
- Ability to carry trays if needed up to 30 pounds.
Skills/Special Training: Knowledge of serving techniques. Experience in working in a fine dining atmosphere and ability to recruit, hire and train staff in all levels of food service. Strong communication skills (written and oral). Knowledge of POS restaurant systems. Ability to do weekly payroll, inventory, and scheduling. Certified in the Heimlich maneuver, Allergen Awareness, and Serve Safe Practices.
Interested parties should sent their resume and cover letter to Cindy Fuller at: email@example.com.
Fox Hill Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and are not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.