Fox Hill Village, metro-Boston’s premiere upscale resident-owned retirement community, committed to providing people aged 62+ with resources to live meaningful lives as well as social, intellectual and cultural engagement is seeking a full-time CDL Driver to join our professional and friendly team. Responsible for the safe transportation of individual and group chauffeured transportation for the residents of Fox Hill Village.
Essential Functions, Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must wear seat belt when driving
- Always maintain professional appearance including wearing necessary uniform
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Keep FHV transportation vehicle in a clean and tidy condition
- Must maintain a Class II license
- Familiar with the metro Boston and Boston, Massachusetts geography
- Practice acts of hospitality and kindness, actively greet and help people both on and off the bus, in and out of vehicle
- Provide individual chauffeured transportation via facility owned car to residents of Fox Hill Village in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain documentation of travel logs and appropriate billing information
- Maintains transportation appointment book in conjunction with Hospitality/Security Desk staff and immediate supervisor
- Ability to assist residents with wheelchairs and walkers on and off transportation vehicles.
- Puts Customer Service first: Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a safe, caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of all facility and patient related information (HIPPA)
- Subject to being called in for emergencies
- Arrive 15 minutes before scheduled trip to warm up or cool off the bus
- Have all required inspections performed on a yearly basis
- Use of hands-free phone device only when necessary; no personal calls allowed on FHV phones
- Schedule all vehicle maintenance and inspections
- High School Diploma
- An excellent driver and accident history record as documented through the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
- Valid CDL Driver’s License (Commercial Driver’s License)
- Ability to lift to 20 lbs. (setting up of the dance floor, tables, and chairs for events)
- Must move intermittently throughout the workday inside and outside the facility. Stoop, bend, kneel, squat, climb stairs, lift, and carry supplies, boxes, equipment weighing 20 lbs. or less, reaching above or below shoulder height.
Fox Hill Village provides a family atmosphere. We offer an outstanding hourly rate and a generous benefit package. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits which include medical, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending reimbursement accounts, company-paid life, short and long-term disability insurance. Full and part-time employees are also eligible for vacation, holiday, sick, personal days, 401k retirement plan with a generous company match.
Interested individuals are asked to submit their resume to Bob Kelly at: email@example.com.
Fox Hill Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.