Summary of Job Responsibilities:
Greet residents, guests, visitors and vendors with high level of customer service, maintain integrity of facility security, and provide any emergency assistance needed for both residents and staff.
Essential Functions & Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete any task requested that ensures resident and staff safety.
- Greet and direct all visitors after ascertaining the legitimacy of their visit.
- Answer and properly transfer all phone calls.
- Respond emergency’s; ECS, Silversphere and smoke alarms as trained.
- Deliver of all packages during afternoon tour.
- Assist all residents with any request deemed reasonable.
- Responsible for master key, per diem employee key, move in/out key and all other equipment located at Front Desk area.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Strong professional and patient demeanor required to meet residents at their level.
. CPR/AED Preferred but will Train
Varied to include office conditions (telephone, computer, etc.) Professional attire required.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Work is performed mostly in an office setting. Some outdoor work is required in the inspection of various areas.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and lift up to 50 pounds.
Education & Experience:
High School Diploma required. Excellent customer service skills, with strong computer, verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team. Microsoft Office product experience preferred.
Pay and Benefits:
The starting pay for this position is $22./hour with a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K w/company match and life insurance.
Please send resume and cover letter to Cindi Fuller at email@example.com.
Fox Hill Village is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence and are not influenced or affected by race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military status, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.