Go Anywhere Easily
Nestled in serene Westwood, Massachusetts, Fox Hill Village offers senior living near a major transportation hub.
- 3.5 miles from Boston’s Route 128 AMTRAK and Commuter Rail train station, so you can go anywhere in the country.
- 14 miles from Logan International Airport, so you can fly anywhere in the world.
- .5 miles from Route 95/128, so you have easy access to the seashore, the mountains, or anywhere you might want to drive.
You may opt to use our luxurious car service that will take you anywhere within a five-mile radius at no charge.
By road or rail, you’re part of the Greater Boston area with its abundance of arts, dining, hiking trails and entertainment; institutions of higher learning, hospitals and cultural landmarks:
- Museum of the Fine Arts
- Essex Peabody Museum
- Museum of Science
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Symphony Hall
- Jordan Concert Hall
- Boston Opera House
- Huntington Theatre Company
- Gillette Stadium
- Fenway Park
- TD Boston Gardens
- Hale Reservation
- Blue Hills Reservation
- Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
- MA Horticultural Society – The Gardens at Elm Bank
- The Freedom Trail
- Minute Man National Park
- Walden Pond
- Dedham Legacy Place
- University Station in Westwood
“What was important for us was the location. We’re close to our son’s family in Newton, to my friends in Boston, to the Boston Symphony Orchestra and to a variety of activities.”
Close to Nature
Experience soul-satisfying solace right outside your door on our 110 acres of astounding natural beauty. In addition to professional landscaping, more than sixty gardens have been designed and planted by those who live here. Residents have researched and labeled an accessible tree walk on the grounds. Our private enclave of woodlands offers you trails to explore. Nature is always close, offering you a retreat-like escape to clear your mind and offer a sense of peace.
Questions about our location? We’re happy to give you the information you need, simply fill out this form to get in touch.