NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION | FOX HILL VILLAGE WEBSITE | WESTWOOD, MA
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Fox Hill Village:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Fox Hill Village, 10 Longwood Drive, Westwood, MA 02090, by phone at 781.873.1206, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that Fox Hill Village has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with Fox Hill Village, 10 Longwood Drive, Westwood, MA 02090, by phone at 781.873.1206, or by email at email@example.com. You can file a grievance in person or by mail or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Health Care Administrator is available to help you. You can also electronically file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1.800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.